DUBAI HOLDING PREMIUM FOUNDING PARTNER
Dubai Holding is the Premium Founding Partner of the Coca-Cola Arena in the UAE. With a shared strategic vision, this partnership reinforces Dubai Holding’s commitment to positioning the Emirate as a thriving hub for leisure and entertainment.
It plays an instrumental role in diversifying Dubai's economy across 12 industries including tourism, hospitality, real estate, media, ICT, education, science, retail, industrial and design. Established in 2004, Dubai Holding is a global company with operations across 13 countries employing over 20,000 people.
The company’s portfolio includes:
- Jumeirah Group, a global luxury hotel company that operates a world-class 6,500+-key portfolio of 26 properties across the Middle East (including the flagship Burj Al Arab) Europe and Asia, with more properties currently under construction around the globe.
- Dubai Properties, the master developer and residential real estate development arm of Dubai Holding behind Dubai’s most renowned and iconic destinations such as Jumeirah Beach Residence and Business Bay.
- TECOM Group, the owner and operator of 10 sector-focused business districts, including Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City.
- Dubai Asset Management, one of the largest residential asset management companies in the UAE providing owners’ association management, community management, leasing and property management services to individual homeowners and institutional landlords.
- Dubai Retail, the retail management company that focuses on developing, operating and managing Dubai Holding's extensive range of strategically located retail assets across prime destinations and communities.
- Arab Media Group, the media and entertainment arm that comprises Global Village, Arabian Radio Network, Multi-Platform Network and Done Events.