TERMS & CONDITIONS
Managed by AEG Ogden Middle East FZ LLC
Thank you for using the website of Coca-Cola Arena at www.coca-cola-arena.com (which encompasses the mobile app of the same name) (all, the “Site”), and is operated by AEG Ogden Middle East FZ LLC (“AEG”, “us”, “we”).
All of the content of our Site (which includes without limitation all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) is, unless specifically indicated otherwise, protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to AEG.
There are no charges for using our Site. However, we reserve the right to seek charges in the future for additional services we may offer you, but we will not do so, without making clear what those charges are, what they relate to and giving you the opportunity to agree whether or not you accept these additional paid services.
Our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about the Coca-Cola Arena and it does not constitute as any financial, legal or other professional advice and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining such advice from an authorized professional. Subject to our legal obligations, we make no warranty or representation that access to our Site or the services offered on our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, nor do we make any warranty or representation that the content of our Site, or any information given through it, is accurate or reliable.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of any information on our Site is at your sole risk. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Limited Licence; Restrictions
The contents of our Site are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of AEG and subject to applicable copyright/intellectual property regulations. None of the material on our Site may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of AEG.
In addition, you may not create links to our Site without the express prior written consent of AEG. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any express or implied affiliation with our Site. AEG takes no responsibility for said websites, including but not limited to their content, material, affiliation, data protection, website security measures, etc. By utilizing any links, you as the viewer, take full responsibility of viewing and/or using said sites.
If you download any software from our Site, the software, including any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") is subject to a limited licence, the terms of which are set out in the separate software licence agreement made available to you at the time of the download. AEG and/or its suppliers (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Software. You may not distribute, sell, or transmit the Software and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt the Software, including but not limited to translating, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or creating derivative works of it.
With respect to all content, information or materials that you communicate to us through our Site, or that you post to publicly accessible areas of our Site, including any Forum or blog ("Your Content"), you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grants) to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive licence (carrying the right to sublicence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate Your Content (in whole or in part) into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you hereby waive your moral rights to Your Content.
You warrant that you have the right to communicate, submit or post Your Content and that you have the right to grant to us the licence granted in the preceding paragraph, except where you have expressly indicated the contrary to us in writing. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to retain any of Your Content on the publicly available areas of our Site for any minimum period or at all and that it is entirely in our discretion as to the length of time that Your Content or any part of it will be retained on the website. You acknowledge and understand that we may also reserve the right to edit or modify Your Content at any time without cause or notification.
We may communicate with you electronically, either by email or by posting information on our Site. You agree not to treat such emails as unsolicited (SPAM). For contractual purposes, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and you consent that all agreements, notices and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You are strictly prohibited from sending (or supporting the sending) of unsolicited bulk or single mail messages, or SPAM, from or to our website.
If you wish to discontinue receiving electronic communication from AEG, please contact email@example.com
THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN COMPILED IN GOOD FAITH BY AEG. HOWEVER, AEG DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, (INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION) AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, AEG DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ADEQUATE, SUITABLE OR CURRENT, NOR MAKES ANY SUCH WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IN RESPECT OF ANY INFORMATION CARRIED ON ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, NOR THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE HAS IN ANY WAY BEEN VERIFIED BY AEG, NOR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS/RISKS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Our Site, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject AEG to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. Moreover, AEG will not be liable if the systems go off line or fail for any reason, or for any incompatibility of our Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications systems. AEG will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use or inability to use our Site or from any unauthorised access to, or alteration of our Site.
Individuals under the age of 18
If you are under 18, you are considered a minor (Children) and therefore must ask your parent or guardian before you email the website, ask AEG to email anything to you, send in any information to AEG, enter into any contest or game that requires information about you or offers a prize, post any information on any bulletin board, enter any chat room or buy anything online.
By submitting information and/or utilizing our Site, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18, or have received the consent of your parent or guardian.
Limitation of Liability
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER AEG NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT AND WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN AND/OR FACILITIES OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES (EVEN IF AEG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE). IN PARTICULAR, WE HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: YOUR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE IN RELATION TO OUR SITE, NOR ANY THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERNATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD, INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Site or any part of it. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any of Your Content nor for any errors in Your Content.
We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on our Site that is not ours, including but not limited to, any such opinion, advice or statement included in any Forum, blog or on any bulletin board provided on our Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on our Site, whether such content was provided by us or any third party. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through our Site.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, electronic device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
IF THIS CLAUSE IS UNENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OF AEG OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
Links from This Site
The Site contains links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web, which leads you out of our Site. We provide such links for your convenience and information only. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any AEG website or for any third-party content on our sites.
You acknowledge and agree that AEG:
- is not responsible for the availability of any external websites or resources linked to our Site;
- is not responsible for the content on any other websites or pages linked from our Site;
- does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any merchandise, content, advertising, or other material on or available from such websites or resources;
- makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site; and
- makes no representation or warranty that such sites will safeguard the security of your information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) or be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content or services available on or through any third party site or resource. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to undergo any investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
This website is governed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. The courts of the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
Please review the following Coca-Cola Arena Ticket Terms and Conditions.
COCA-COLA ARENA TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below mentioned definitions apply only to these Ticket Terms and Conditions unless otherwise defined elsewhere:
|AEG||means AEG Ogden Middle East FZ LLC and its employees, directors, management, shareholders and subsidiaries|
|Associated Entities||means the owners of the Arena (Meraas), the Title Sponsor (Coca-Cola), engineers, consultants, contractors and/or suppliers appointed by AEG or any other suppliers, organisers, promoters, entities and/or any and all persons involved in the organisation, conduct and promotion of activities and Events at the Arena.|
|Authorised Agents||means persons to whom AEG has granted the right to sell Tickets.|
|Authorised Retail Agents||refers to temporary or permanent retail outlets that AEG has granted the right to sell Tickets|
|Authorised Ticket Kiosks||refers to stand alone, self-service kiosks that AEG has developed/licensed to sell Tickets|
|Authorised Web Agents||refers to online agents whom AEG has granted the right to sell Tickets|
|Booking Hotline||refers to the following number: 800 22 33 88|
|Arena||refers to the Coca-Cola Arena and all areas in and around the Arena (including but not limited to the parking lot, smoking section and fountains) which are used in any manner connected with an Event and/or set aside for other activities|
|Ticket Terms and Conditions||means these Coca-Cola Arena Ticket Terms and Conditions as set out in this document as may be amended, modified or supplemented from time to time, including, but not limited to publication on the website www.coca-cola-arena.com|
|Ticket-holder||has the meaning given in the introduction to these Ticket Terms and Conditions|
|Event||means any event, activity or function held or to be held at the Arena (other than purely private events, activities or functions).|
|Event Organiser||means the organiser of a particular Event|
|Police||means the Dubai Police Force, or any other public body tasked with providing security arrangements for the Arena and/or an Event|
|Promoter||means that the person or entity that will be organizing an event at Coca-Cola Arena|
|Security Personnel||means the private security personnel responsible for providing security arrangements for the Arena and/or an Event.|
|Ticket||refers to any ticket, pass, wristband, lanyard, card, permission credential and/or other document or thing issued by AEG which permits entry to the Arena for an Event.|
|Title Sponsor||means the title sponsor for a particular Event (from time to time).|
|Website||means the official website, www.coca-cola-arena.com|
|Standing Floor Area||Standing floor area means the standing floor area in the middle of the inside of the Arena.|
For the purposes of these Ticket Terms and Conditions, except to the extent that the context otherwise requires:
- words utilising the singular shall include the plural and vice versa;
- words importing a specific gender shall include the other genders (male, female or neuter);
- the headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation;
- any reference to conduct includes an omission, statement or undertaking, whether or not in writing;
- a reference to a “Clause” is a reference to a clause of these Ticket Terms and Conditions;
- a reference to a document includes all amendments or supplements to that document, or replacements or notations of it; and
- whenever the words “include”, “includes” or “including” (or similar terms) are used in these Ticket Terms and Conditions, they are deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”.
- It is the Ticket-holder's responsibility to read, understand and comply with these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are issued by AEG on behalf of the Event Organiser, whose details will be made available on the Ticket where reasonable to do so, otherwise details shall be available from Authorised Retail Agents. Tickets are the property of the Event Organiser and must be returned to AEG’s representatives upon request.
- These Ticket Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders and their guests.
- AEG reserves the right, with reasonable cause (which includes failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions) to refuse entry to any Ticket-holder(s) or remove any Ticket-holder(s) from the Arena.
- Each person attending an Event must hold a valid Ticket, regardless of their age.
- The purchase of a Ticket is final. Except as provided in Clause 7.2, Tickets are non-refundable.
- Each Ticket-holder is solely responsible for complying with all immigration, customs and legal requirements of any relevant authority for entry into the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Dubai (including, but not limited to, obtaining an entry visa or permit of any kind). In relation to an Event, no exchanges, refunds or replacements of Tickets will be given to a Ticket-holder for failure to comply with such requirements or his or her inability to obtain (or his or her denial, cancellation, expiration or revocation of) an entry visa or permit, for any reason whatsoever. Each Ticket-holder is advised to review all immigration, customs and legal requirements for entry into the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Dubai prior to purchasing any Ticket(s) for an Event.
- Each Ticket-holder agrees to indemnify the Event Organiser, AEG and/or the Associated Entities for any and all damage, loss, liability or injury that those parties suffer or may suffer as a result of the Ticket-holder(s)’ failure to comply with these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- These Ticket Terms and Conditions are available from Coca-Cola Arena Authorised Ticket Agents or by calling the Booking Hotline.
- As filming and recording which has been authorized by AEG may be carried out at the Venue from time to time the Ticket-holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment or notice.
- Children under 14 (fourteen) must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over; all parties must have a valid ticket.
- Children under 14 (fourteen) cannot enter the standing floor area.
RESTRICTIONS AGAINST TICKET ON-SELLING AND UNAUTHORISED TICKETS
- Tickets purchased are for a Ticket-holders own personal use and are strictly non-transferable and not for resale. No Ticket shall be sold or offered for sale for any form or fee or reward without the prior written consent of AEG. Each Ticket-holder must not, without the prior written consent of AEG, resell, transfer (for commercial or personal gain) or distribute any Ticket(s) for an Event (above their face value), or purchase or obtain Ticket(s) from or through any commercial agent or company other than AEG or an Authorised Agent.
- Ticket(s) may not be used for advertising, promotion, trade incentives or other commercial purposes including, but not limited to, raffles, contests, sweepstakes, prizes, lotteries or drawings to enhance the demand for other goods and services or packaged with hospitality or other products without the express written consent of AEG, which may attach any conditions it sees fit. Such consent may be withheld at AEG’s sole and absolute discretion.
- AEG reserves the right to cancel any Ticket purchases by a customer who AEG reasonably believes to be associated with any ticket reseller, secondary ticketing website or tout.
- Any Ticket(s) purchased, sold or used in contravention of these Ticket Terms and Conditions will be deemed void and may result in the following:
- denial of entry to the Arena;
- expulsion from the Arena;
- confiscation and/or cancellation of Ticket with no refund; and/or
- legal action.
- No refunds or compensation of any kind will be offered to Ticket-holders as a result of AEG taking any of the steps outlined in this clause.
SEAT ALLOCATIONS AND VIEWING FOR EVENTS
- AEG reserves the right to determine at any time with or without notice all seating allocations, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions in relation to any particular Event. Each Ticket-holder must not place any reliance on Arena maps or other impressions, as they are provided only as an approximate guide to indicate the locations of seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions.
- Each Ticket-holder for an Event acknowledges and accepts that some seats may have restricted viewing or leg room and that natural or man-made obstructions in some areas may impede viewing. AEG reserves the right at its sole discretion to issue last minute changes to seating arrangements for Events which may result in Ticket-holder(s) being assigned seats with obstructed views or restricted leg room. Should AEG issue any significant changes to a Ticket-holder’s reserved seating arrangements, AEG will notify the Ticket-holder(s) directly of such changes and endeavour to provide alternative seating arrangements. Should the alternative seating arrangements not be satisfactory, AEG will offer such Ticket-holder(s) the opportunity to exchange their Ticket(s) for a Ticket(s) of the same or lower face value in another seating area (subject to availability). If this is still not acceptable, AEG will refund the cost of the Ticket(s) (excluding the cost of any delivery or associated expenses).
- Some areas at the Arena may be exposed to direct sunlight and/or heat. Each Ticket-holder is required to take appropriate care for their wellbeing including appropriate hydration and sun protection.
- In seated areas of the Arena, people may stand up in front of you during the Event. In no circumstances will refunds and compensation be offered by AEG if your view is restricted in this way or otherwise disturbed by members of the audience either when entering/exiting their seat or otherwise.
- Where available, AEG will provide Ticket-holder(s) who are in wheelchairs or whom have limited mobility with appropriate accessible seating for Events. Should a Ticket-holder require this kind of seating they can access the dedicated accessible seating website accessible to view their available options or alternatively they can contact the Booking Hotline to discuss their individual requirements.
TICKET SALES AND FULFILMENT FOR EVENTS
- Tickets for Events may only be purchased from the Website, Authorised Web Agents, the Booking Hotline, Venue Box office, or Authorised Retail Outlets.
- Tickets will be sold on a first come – first served, best seat basis, subject to availability.
- Ticket-holders are advised to check their Tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Ticket-holders should contact AEG immediately upon receipt if there is a mistake.
- In relation to certain Events, AEG may require that each Ticket-holder who is under twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of purchase may only purchase Ticket(s) under the supervision and with the permission of his or her parent(s) or guardian(s) who will be solely responsible for advising such Ticket-holder of these Ticket Terms and Conditions. In addition, AEG may require that each Ticket-holder who is under fourteen (14) years of age may not be permitted to attend an Event, enter into and/or remain at the Arena unless he or she is accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over twenty-one (21) years of age.
- For all Events, full payment (including any applicable booking/administration fee and value added tax) is required at the time of booking. If insufficient funds are available or if payment cannot be completed in full the transaction will not be completed and will be voided.
- For certain Events, AEG may specify a maximum number of Tickets that can be purchased by any one individual.
- Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available at the time of purchase. Each Ticket-holder who elects to collect their Ticket from an Authorised Retail Outlet must allow adequate time for collection prior to the commencement of the Event.
- Each Ticket-holder who elects to have their Tickets for an Event delivered by courier will bear all courier, delivery and/or postal charges incurred in relation or ancillary thereto.
- For certain Events, the Ticket-holder may be asked to present the debit/credit card used for the purchase and/or photographic ID (which for citizens/residents of the GCC must be a GCC ID card) in order to gain entry to the Arena. Failure to provide the relevant debit/credit card and/or ID may result in Ticket-holders being refused entry to the Arena in AEG’s sole and absolute discretion. No name changes or letters of authorization will be accepted in lieu of the relevant debit/credit card and/or ID under any circumstances.
- A physical address must be provided at the time of booking and the Ticket-holder or its duly authorised designee must be available to sign for and receive the Ticket(s) during the hours of courier delivery in their jurisdiction.
- Changes to delivery address details may only be made by calling the Booking Hotline. It is the sole responsibility of a Ticket-holder who has purchased or obtained Ticket(s) for an Event to notify AEG of any change prior to the Ticket(s) being dispatched. Each Ticket-holder who has purchased or obtained Ticket(s) for an Event agrees and acknowledges that after the time of dispatch, no changes can be made to delivery address details.
- AEG accepts no responsibility for Tickets lost or misplaced by the courier company or postal service. If any Ticket-holder has elected to have their Ticket(s) delivered by courier or postal service and has not received their Ticket(s) within seven (7) days of the Event commencement date, it is the Ticket-holder’s responsibility to report this to the Booking Hotline. The original Ticket(s) will be cancelled and replacement Ticket(s) will be either couriered (if sufficient time is available to do so) or made available for collection. Courier charges for the replacement of misplaced Ticket(s) will be at the Ticket-holder’s expense.
- Concession prices (if any) will only be available to those classes of persons whom AEG officially publishes as being eligible for the concession price. Identification and/or evidence of qualification for the concession price must be produced when purchasing Ticket(s) and when entering the Arena.
- Unless specifically stated, Ticket prices do not include any goods or any services other than entry to the Arena and/or attendance at the particular Event.
TICKET REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND REPLACEMENTS
Unless otherwise specifically stated, a Ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase (under any circumstances) including but not limited to:
- the appearance or non-appearance of any particular person, group, act, event, activity or team expected by the Ticket-holder(s), whether or not such appearance or non-appearance was advertised or made known prior to the Event;
- variations in the Event programme, attractions or conveniences;
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of AEG, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, actions of government or state (including any period of declared national mourning or holiday for the Emirate of Dubai), act of any third party that is out of the control of AEG, war, terrorism, civil commotion or insurrection, threats or labour disputes of whatever nature;
- a change in a Ticket-holder's personal circumstances; or
- the inability or failure of a Ticket-holder to enter the United Arab Emirates or the Emirate of Dubai due to his or her inability to obtain (or his or her denial, cancellation, expiration or revocation of) an entry visa or permit, for any reason whatsoever.
AEG may (at its sole absolute discretion) refund the face value of the Ticket to the original purchaser if:
- the Event is cancelled in its entirety and cannot be re-scheduled; or
- the dates of the Event are changed after they have been confirmed and the relevant Ticket-holder has confirmed in writing to AEG that they do not wish to attend the Event on the re-scheduled dates; or
- there is a significant change in the Ticket-holder’s reserved seating arrangements (other than as described above and at AEG’s sole and absolute discretion); or
- the Ticket-holder is entitled to a refund as per UAE law.
- The original Ticket must be returned by the Ticket-holder to an Authorized Retail Agent as soon as possible (or as otherwise notified to the Ticket-holder) to obtain a refund. AEG is not liable for any loss or damage that is incurred by a Ticket-holder as a result of an Event (or any part of an Event) being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- AEG is not obliged to replace Tickets under any circumstances, regardless of damage.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in respect of a Ticket for which monetary consideration has not been paid, no refund or other costs will be paid or payable to the holder of such Ticket pursuant.
- AEG will not be liable to the holder of a Ticket for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, suffered as a result of the Event (or any part thereof) being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- AEG accepts no responsibility for stolen or counterfeit Tickets purchased or obtained through unauthorised sources. Ticket-holders who are found to be in possession of Ticket(s) that are counterfeit or have been reported as lost or stolen will be denied entry or expelled from the Arena and may be liable to legal action.
SECURITY, CONDUCT AND ATTENDANCE
By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket-holder agrees to comply with:
- all terms and conditions displayed at the entrance to the Arena and any other terms and conditions displayed in or around the Arena or otherwise notified to you from time-to-time;
- these Ticket Terms and Conditions;
- the Terms and Condition of Entry to the Arena;
- the security arrangements, notices, requests or announcements displayed or given by the Police, Security Personnel or agents representing any of the Associated Entities, including, without limitation, all directions or notices relating to access and security at the Event;
- all laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates;
- requests of AEG or agents of AEG or any of the Associated Entities with regards to the activities of AEG, the Events and/or the use or occupancy of the Arena and its facilities.
ARENA ACCESS AND ENTRY
- Each Ticket-holder is only permitted to access the open areas of the Arena and must not enter any of the restricted areas designated by AEG or any of the Associated Entities.
- All Ticket-holders under fourteen (14) years of age must be accompanied and supervised by his or her parent or guardian. AEG may require that Ticket-holders under twenty-one (21) years of age be accompanied and supervised by his or her parent or guardian. At such times, each parent or guardian must also:
- be in possession of a valid Ticket if attending an Event;
- be responsible for the care, conduct and supervision of such minor persons at all times; and
- must keep them within sight at all times, particularly within the vicinity of the Arena. Ticket-holder(s) under eighteen (18) years of age may not be permitted to enter certain areas of the Arena for safety reasons as determined or advised by AEG in its absolute discretion.
- After entry to the Arena has been granted to a Ticket-holder on a particular Event day, Tickets are non-transferable for that Event day. Each Ticket-holder must be in possession of a valid Ticket at all times and present it upon entry to the Arena and upon request for inspection at any time, any failure to do so may result in the expulsion of a person from the Arena (in AEG’s sole discretion). A Ticket is only valid for one admission to the Event and a Ticket-holder shall not be granted re-admission to the Arena unless advised otherwise in the absolute discretion of AEG or its agents/representatives.
- Defacing the Ticket or removing a Ticket stub invalidates that Ticket. No person will be admitted to the Arena for an Event without a Ticket. AEG reserves the right to refuse entry to a person for an Event who is not in possession of a valid Ticket and may ask that person to leave the Arena. AEG reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of Tickets. AEG reserves the right not to replace Tickets that are lost, stolen, counterfeit, damaged or unreadable.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the Arena at a suitable break in the performance and/or at the sole discretion of AEG or its agents/representatives.
ALTERATIONS TO EVENTS
- AEG reserves the right, without notice, to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any particular person, group, act, team or personality from an Event, to amend Ticket prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity whether advertised or not and whether expected to be in the Event or not. AEG is not liable to Ticket-holders for any changes in the participants or format of, or any other element of an Event arising from the arrangement of a substitute event.
- AEG and or the Promoter are the exclusive distributor of Tickets for Events to be held at the Arena and other entities (the actions of whom are not controlled by AEG) may elect to cancel, postpone or change the date and time of an Event and AEG is not responsible or liable to Ticket-holders for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, that is incurred as a result of an Event (or any part of an Event) being cancelled, delayed, postponed or changed. AEG provides no warranty, guarantee, promise of any nature regarding the date and time of a particular Event and cannot warrant, guarantee or promise that an Event will not be cancelled, delayed, postponed or changed. Where an Event is cancelled, delayed, postponed or changed AEG provides no warranty that the Ticket-holder will be informed prior to the scheduled commencement of the Event and Ticket-holders should check before travelling to an Event that it has not been cancelled or rescheduled.
- AEG is not responsible for the actions of performers/promotors and cannot guarantee that an Event or artist performance will start on time. AEG is not liable for the actions, omissions, material, merchandise, statements and/or content provided/performed by the performer/promotor.
- Each of the Associated Entities, at their sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to delay or postpone an Event, and if necessary to cancel or abandon an Event entirely due to adverse weather conditions. (The Event may resume on the same or next day after such delay or postponement).
- None of the Associated Entities shall be liable to any Ticket-holder(s) for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect (including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation costs), that is incurred as a result of an Event (or any part of an Event) being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- Amendments or variations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions are only valid and binding if made or confirmed by AEG in writing which includes the publication of a notice on the Website. The updated Terms and Conditions are available from www.coca-cola-arena.com
- Each of the provisions of these Ticket Terms and Conditions is severable from the other(s). If any provision or part of a provision is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or illegal in any respect, such provision or part of such provision will, to the extent that the term is invalid, be deemed not to form part of these Ticket Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions or parts of such provisions will not be invalidated in any way.
- These Ticket Terms and Conditions are available in both Arabic and English. In the event of any inconsistency between the Arabic and English versions of these Ticket Terms and Conditions, the English shall prevail.
- Any Ticket-holder wishing to make a complaint about their experience at the Arena must follow the AEG complaints procedure, details of which can be found on the Coca-Cola Arena website.
- These Ticket Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed, performed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates, without giving effect to the principals of conflicts of laws or choice of law provisions therein. Each Ticket-holder hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.